A new operation has opened up and players are invited to join.
The first official Clan Match Tournament of VALOFE for Combat Arms: Reloaded is here!
The mechanics of the tournament can be found below.
Tournament Date and Start Time:
January 20, 2018 at 18:00 (CET) / 09:00 (PST)
Game Mode: Search and Destroy
Matches per Match-Up: 2 Matches (Alternating Sides)
Goal per Match: 3 Rounds
Maps: Sand Hog and Warhead (Alternating per Match-Up), Short Fuse (Sudden Death)
Teams Competing: 10 Teams
Number of Players per Team: 7 Players
1.) 1 Team Captain
2.) 1 Co-Captain
3.) 3 Members
4.) 2 Reserves
1.) All Weapons used in the tournament must be "Common" only.
2.) All Gears are allowed.
3.) Only Rank Lv. 10 and above is allowed to be part of a team.
- Team Members that do not follow the restrictions are automatically disqualified from the tournament and a Team Reserve will replace the player.
- If no Team Reserves are available to replace the player, the entire team will be disqualified from the tournament.
- Team Captains can register their clan and team through this link: http://bit.ly/OpFirstSalvo
- Teams from the same clan can also join, provided that you have your own Team Captain and Co-Captain set.
2.) Tournament Process
- The teams selected for the tournament will be randomly selected.
- Only 10 teams will be randomly chosen to play in the tournament.
- The 10 teams randomly chosen will be announced on 01.17.18 15:00 (CET) / 06:00 (PST).
- Teams will be informed via their Team Captain what their schedule will be in the tournament.
- Teams are expected to be present before their scheduled match.
- There will be a 5-minute grace period for late members of the team if the team has no Team Reserves left.
- If a team cannot complete 5 members to play with and already exhausting their Team Reserves, they will then be automatically disqualified.
- If a member of a team gets disconnected, the match will still proceed normally.
- The team may decide whether to have the player reconnect again, which may take a longer time, or have a Team Reserve take the member's place.
- If an entire team disconnects, the entire team will be disqualified from the tournament.
- If a mass disconnection occurs, the team having at least 1 member that did not disconnect automatically wins the match.
- Players are not allowed to use the "ALL" chat once the round begins until it ends.
- Players, however, are allowed to talk in the "TEAM" chat at any given time.
- Players are advised to be alert and any GM Chat but are not required and allowed to reply.
- Exploits include going to unreachable areas of the map, using one-way-shooting areas, other glitched areas of the map may have, and modem tapping.
- Players caught exploiting in the tournament will be PERMANENTLY BANNED and have the entire team disqualified.
5.) Third-Party Program (Hacks)
- Players caught using any of these programs are automatically disqualified from the tournament along with their entire team.
- Players caught will automatically be PERMANENTLY HWID BANNED.
Only one team will win the tournament. Each member of the team including the Team Reserves shall receive the following rewards upon winning the tournament:
|Assault Rifle||G36 Valkyrie Sakura||15 Days|
|Sniper Rifle||Snake DSR-1 Subsonic||15 Days|
|Pistol||8th Anniversary Dual Pistol (Common)||15 Days|
|Melee||Victory Trophy||15 Days|